July 29, 2022
This episode of Fleet Momentum is sponsored by and established in partnership with PARS 🤝
Today’s problems close to source of both automobiles and personnel — as very well as changes in operate places and designs — are leading to auto transport firms to modify to this new environment. In this Fleet Momentum episode, Teri Ross, vice president, gross sales and consumer relations for PARS, will talk about how PARS is supporting fleets regulate these adjustments together with the new logistics of relocating electrical fleet cars.
Fleet Momentum video clips are built to shine a spotlight on vital field leaders, tendencies, and products and solutions for fleet management.
- About PARS and its companies for fleets
- How fleets have altered their transportation behaviors in today’s atmosphere
- How the ecosystem is producing extended-phrase changes in vehicle transport
- Option or new substitute vehicle techniques and PARS tips
- How PARS is changing its solutions and procedures for the escalating amount of EVs
💡 Find out far more about PARS.
📰 Signal up for the Automotive Fleet publication.
🎥 Subscribe to the Automotive Fleet YouTube channel!
Observe and hook up with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Favor to hear? Check out the Point out of the Fleet Marketplace podcast!